So much communication takes place electronically today that sometimes you just want to call the person sending you all their emails and try to clear up the confusion.
But you just can’t get away from it — most written communication today is taking place electronically.
Our course on better business writing will help you to increase your influencing skills, communicate more effectively and persuasively.
Here is a sprinkling of insider writing skills you will learn:
- How to avoid career-damaging (or career-ending) mistakes that unthinking people make with business emails
- A “shortcut” in writing your messages that you can quickly learn and use immediately (no matter how difficult you find business writing)
- Why you should never send an email containing the wrong type of content and tone (even if your think you are correct)
- Exactly how and what to do when you need to prepare a business report for your boss (you won’t find this advice anywhere else)
- Why it’s important to improve your business writing skills (it’s got plenty to do with meeting the demands of the new business environment)
If you want to be successful in business, you need to influence others (colleagues, supervisors, bosses, customers).
Writing in business is not only about writing clearly to be understood but also about communicating effectively, influencing and persuading others.
Business writing is the ability to influence others to accomplish goals, deadlines and resources to get the job done.
That’s why business writing is so important. In fact, it’s one of the top three skills hiring managers look for.
All these vital skills are covered in the Better Business Writing course I have developed after many years of business writing. The course is available online on the ideaaccelerator.co.za website as well as on teachable.com.
If you are interested about writing to increase your effectiveness in these rough times, go to these websites now and enroll.
Should you wish to obtain a brochure on the course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.