A small business owner has bought a second-hand restaurant-coffee shop that the previous owner failed to run profitably. So, you might think, what can the new owner do that is going to be different? Has he got new ideas?
The short answer is that the new owner has several ideas on how to turn the business around. I can tell you he’s wasting no time. He’s already clearly defined his market and in the first week is making big changes.
How does this relate to you?
You get people who don’t believe creativity matters. But it does. It can turn a business around. Bring in new customers with fresh appeals. For some people their creativity can help them turn their life around. Go from a dead-end unsatisfying job to maybe creating a new one for themselves or finding a new one.
It doesn’t have to be about profit or income. Creativity can bring about new energy in your life, unlock your hidden or sleeping potential. It can help you make changes where you live, improve your lifestyle and work-life balance. Even improve your health if you can creatively develop a healthy eating plan and exercise routine for yourself.
How valuable is creativity to you?
Before you answer this question for yourself, here’s something you can consider:
People all the time use their creative imagination to solve problems. Come up with new ideas for products or services. Make new plans for their lives. I’ve helped people to overcome obstacles, expand their business and even launched small businesses. My book “Breakthrough Ideas” can show you how… but more about that in a moment.
Do you want to quickly develop ideas to solve personal challenges, in your own business, at work, in sales, marketing, new product development, personal relationships and lifestyle?
In “Breakthrough Ideas” I show you many simple and practical ways to come up with new ideas, new approaches, basically doing things differently. It’s based on real-world experience, research into creativity, proven methods and ideas that have succeeded. By the end of the first chapter, which will only take a few minutes, you will produce more ideas that could spark your personal breakthrough.
Here are a few ways you can benefit from the process and framework and lessons in “Breakthrough Ideas”:
– Three simple but powerful tools that will help you generate a flash flood of new ideas (one so simple that many “creative” people don’t even realise how often they use it)
– Simple techniques that help you source your creativity and unleash your thinking (a simple method teaches you to expand your world through radiant thinking)
– Rapid idea generation methods to access your creative potential (research shows how amazed people are when they produce so many ideas so quickly)
– How Howard Schultz of Starbucks turned an everyday product into a lifestyle (the idea-generation technique he used is laid out in an easy way that anyone can apply)
– Discover no-cost, low-cost methods to develop and test your new idea (without making a fool of yourself or blowing your life savings)
Do you want to learn to speed up your idea generation? I’m going to strongly recommend that you check out “Breakthrough Ideas”. Just invest a few hours in yourself and you’ll find solutions faster and come up with more viable ideas to achieve your personal breakthrough in life or business.