An East London father was at the beach when his son was stung by a bluebottle. The father tried several common but ineffective traditional remedies to relieve the sting. He did research afterwards. Solution? The enzyme from pawpaw. The father now sells his product for bluebottle and insect stings.
People need to come up with new ideas to respond to challenges, problems and difficulties they are facing. They also may be looking for opportunities to turn their ideas into new products and services. But they just can’t make a personal breakthrough. They rack their brains but still nothing comes.
Other people come up with “brilliant” ideas all the time. But their ideas are just too impractical or improbable to make the cut into viable products or services. Others may have great ideas but they don’t know how to develop and implement them or they go about it in the wrong way.
How do you come up with new business ideas that can be commercialised?
“Breakthrough Ideas” is a book that shows you simple and practical ways to come up with new business ideas. It is based on research into creativity, proven methods and consulting experience by the author. By the end of the first chapter, which will only take a few minutes to read, you will be producing new ideas that may provide you with a personal breakthrough.
Here are a few “rules of the road” that the book uses as a foundation to help you open yourself to opportunities and show you how to commercialise your ideas:
– Use simple techniques that are proven and which you enjoy
– Personal breakthroughs come when you are prepared – practice, practice, practice
– See your world through fresh eyes
– You become more creative by using creative tools more often
– Fusing unrelated objects often lead to unexpected new combinations
– Letting ideas “cool” before evaluation leads you select the most promising ones using the rational left side of your brain
– Commercialising ideas follows a definite process and framework that is easy to understand and master
Rapid idea generation methods help you accelerate your thinking so that you can access your creative potential. Research shows how amazed people are when they produce so many ideas in a short period of time.
If you want to learn to accelerate your idea generation through speed thinking, read “Breakthrough Ideas”. By investing a few hours in yourself, you’ll find solutions faster and come up with more viable business ideas. Here’s the link.